Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
P.S. Since the thread is about Dentsides...Got Pics of yours? Or do you fall into the catagory like me, admirer not owner.

Layoff...I already have dibs. Dunno if you recognized his username, but it's the first 3 characters of the VIN if you have a 79 350 4x4 super cab...and that's what he has.

On edit...looks like Scott beat...naw, he doesn't know squat about no stinkin dentsides...haha

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Nah, he doesn't know the first thing about a dentside. :rolling laugh:

Welcome X36

Hell I don't know anything either, but I am gonna find out. I want to build a 4D LB 4X4.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hell I don't know anything either, but I am gonna find out. I want to build a 4D LB 4X4.

If you're talking about a dentside...I'm sure you know that you'll have to convert a 2wd...no CC lb 4x4's. Can't remember if he's on this site, but a guy called cheeto is doing that exact build...haven't seen any updates in a while though.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
If you're talking about a dentside...I'm sure you know that you'll have to convert a 2wd...no CC lb 4x4's. Can't remember if he's on this site, but a guy called cheeto is doing that exact build...haven't seen any updates in a while though.

No I didn't so if i was to start loking into a frame what should I look for? I want to build this from the ground up. literally. Start with the frame, then when I get that done, move to axles and such.

sorry jacked another one! LOL'smiliedoh'

First of all welcome aboard man. Were always glad to have new blood and Ben tells us your blood is definitly worth having around.

You have a good point, this thread is ALL about posting pics and since you came in late posting comments without pics would seem kinda strange, but we have seen strange so were used to it (have you met Tony yet? talk about strange)

If you ever have a question about what is or is not acceptable then certainly shoot a Mod, Super Mod or Admin a PM message. I bite occassionaly but she told me she liked it..Go figure. The rest of the staff are extremly helpful.

Anyways poke around, pull up a chair and sit a spell. I think you'll find you like it here.

P.S. Since the thread is about Dentsides...Got Pics of yours? Or do you fall into the catagory like me, admirer not owner.

Thanks for the warm welcome.By Tony do u mean Master Beavis ?? :) I figured I'd mix it up and provide a pic of my Bronco

2ytpmo9.jpg

2w53sap.jpg

33w33ud.jpg

zx2txz.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
:( my vin just starts with F25...

And AFAIK, Cheeto, aka crazyredneckanyhow, is a member of this site.

Good to know...you got any idea if he has 'Cheeto's Crew build' here? Only other place I could think he might have one is Pirate...but I just joined over there...so I dunno where it would be.

No I didn't so if i was to start loking into a frame what should I look for? I want to build this from the ground up. literally. Start with the frame, then when I get that done, move to axles and such.

sorry jacked another one! LOL'smiliedoh'

Not my area of expertise (if I even have one)...so all I can offer is looking for a 73-79 2wd F350 frame....or it might be easier to just lengthen a SB frame several inches. Then for axles...up front I'd look for a '78 Sno fighter or 79 350 HP D60...for ease of swap...but if you're doing frame up, would be cheaper to find a later D60. Then for the rear I'd go Sterling 10.25...but if you want a dually (BdayBigGrin ) I've got a D110 sitting in the parts shed...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks for the warm welcome.By Tony do u mean Master Beavis ?? :)

Tony as in surewhynot aka Pig...But the other Tony is here too.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA isn't that the best thing you can do? Lengthen a short bed! I mean come on what good is a short bed! WHO would want a short bed? If they like shortbeds they probably liked McCain!'badachang'

ROTFLMAO :nana: :rofl2: :rofl2:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
TexasNomad said:
Doc! you sir, are a bastard..

WHAT WHO ME?????????? hahahhaha

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts