Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Matched Set

I just bought the F150. Both of these are '92 XLT Lariats. The wide angle lens makes the F350 look smaller, but of course it's not. I'm thrilled to have two that are the same year and model. The F150 is in great shape and the F350...I've had for about 6 six years, never breaks. It's mechanically fuel injected and has no computer. The grey paint was added by and oil service company at some point....still under 300k.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2-92s.jpg
I thought I'd add, I also have a '97 Ranger and a '90 Acura Integra. All running beautifully. I figured out a number of years ago....that if you have multiple vehicles, then you rarely ever need to work on any of them. You split the wear and tear and it saves more than you pay in extra insurance.

Of course the 350 is for heavy loads and my tandem trailor, the 150 is for medium loads, the Ranger is for light loads and the Integra is for traveling across I-10. I wouldn't want to do that in one of the trucks. If I weren't in the construction industry I wouldn't have the 350, but my formula works well and I'm happy to have all of them.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts