Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

In memory of Dave!

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
It saddens me to report the loss of Dave Gula...Dave was born in Lorain Ohio in 1955,passed November 26 2013 at 58 yrs of age.....
Dave was a former collegue/Mentor of mine during our careers at "Raggi's Ashland Service" and a friend as well..Dave was one helluva Mechanic,A Wheel man who had a major impact on my mechanical career of the time era..Dave was gifted in many many ways.One of them was the ability to cut down on Mechanical procedure's to eliminate long down time,he shared many of those secrets with me.if a job took 8hrs, Dave could do it in 4 and do it right! Dave loved Family/Friends,the Browns & the Buckeyes,Drag racing,Living life to its fullest potential.Dave was an Avid Chevy man, We often poked fun at each other over "Chevy vs Ford". Dave leaves behind,Not only Family,loved ones and friends,but a 1979 Ford Truck that he used for work purpose...I never thought the day would come to see Dave in a Ford...Wow talk about irony...RIP Dave...One day we will meet again...At Raggi's Service Station in the sky! God Bless!!

Last edited:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Mentors can be life-changing at times. I also was brought up out of the ashes by a mentor that both encouraged me and straightened me out.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
He was taken too young. It sounds like he blessed your life.

Ryan

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Mentors can be life-changing at times. I also was brought up out of the ashes by a mentor that both encouraged me and straightened me out.

Amen! Doug...same here my friend..:)

Sorry to hear the passing of your friend and Mentor Bob. The adventures and what he did in his life, I'm sure the wake will be filled with happy, fond memories.
And some great automotive stories!

Thanks Roy...Many fun adventures/Memories..:)

He was taken too young. It sounds like he blessed your life.

Ryan

Thank you Ryan!! If you only new man..he sure did! :)

Ford Truck Articles