Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Thank You

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the site and helping it grow so fast. It looks like we have a great group of people here and I look forward to getting to know everyone. The activity has been amazing in the past few days.

If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to contact me via pm or e-mail.

Thank you everyone for helping make this such a great place. YelloThumbUp

Thank YOU and the other two for giving us the great space that it is to roam about and play in!:beer:

Fellro

Staff member
As I am sure it has been noticed, I am more relaxed here, so thanks for that! It helped that I had a clue about you all before starting out here, but it helps more not having the big brother effect going on...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thanks Brad, Scott and Ryan for putting this thing together you guys are doing a great job! I have no need to go to other sites now! Thank you for that....and the wife thanks you also(not on the 'puter as long anymore!) LOL

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Yup guys, this one's gonna be huge..............Laid back, but informative.........I LIKE it here.............Good job, guys :D

Gunner

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Welcome aboard. There are some fine folks here and very knowledgable.
Not sure if I fit into either group though. :D

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Come on in! I just joined a couple months ago and look at my post count! Needless to say, we like to have a good time around here. Post up and kick back!

Welcome aboard. There are some fine folks here and very knowledgable.
Not sure if I fit into either group though. :D
We let Chris in; ANYONE can come in.

i was let in......... i'd assume 54 dumb asses could pick up the drag i produce

Next thing you know we'll be letting people with mullets into this si--- WHOOP, too late! :headbang:

You need to get over your fantasy. You're starting to sound like Ryan.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Welcome to the site. Its nice here. Other then Chris. I think I could see him with a mullet, blasting Gorge Thurogood. "Get a hair cut, and get a real job" Lol

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Lol, a little late I think. :D

But I didn't notice this before, thanks for the appreciation and for starting the site in the first place. :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea I dont know how I got in here. I was just reading and was like guess Ill put something funny. Didnt even look at the date. My bad lol.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Us newbies have to pull up old threads , kinda like rekindling the fire. This is a wonderful site , my home now, bring the ppl and the tech will come with it. thanks Ryan, Brad , and Scott, you started a awesome site.

Mike

Ford Truck Articles