Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan
Nice Trike!

Being near a car with keys they'll take you to juvie, I'll do it when mah friend comes over.

Yeaa ook

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Hey Tony he aint showing because he really drives this ;)
bigwheel.jpg

Still wonder if he can reach the pedals. :rolling laugh:

Michigan
Why do you keep showing a toy car?

Michigan
You drive a vette?

I thought you said that you couldnt be seen around a car because you would go to juvie???

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ford FTMFW!

Unless you can prove to MY satisfaction that FTMFW means something other then then what I know it to mean you are going to have to remove it from your user title as well as refrain from posting it. Or maybe you would care to give me your parents number and I can talk to them about the kind of language you choose to use.

Next use of that acronym that I see will result in an infraction. You are on notice.

You have been here two days and are already on thin ice. You have created more hate and discontent in the 2 days you have been here them the rest of the users combined on this site.

Your lack of useful contributions to this site are making you inane ramblings less paletable to the masses.

I know you already know this because you have been kicked off several sites already but here we are going to cater to the greater good. We are not going to tolerate users that fail to conform to the standards this site has. Join us, be productive and have but your child like posts are wearing thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles