Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Beep -Beep

New to forum with a new F-150 ! Just learning how to drive my latest f150 ! Actually it's a simple machine , XL , with no gadgets . 4x4 of here in the mountains of course .
Put on nerf bars , and tonneau cover [Diamondback ] ,redid upholstery .

I hope I can make one more change. The frequent Beep, Beeps are very annoying to me .I would like to remove ALL beeps. I had done this on my '09 and enjoyed the last 8 years of silence .That was easy to modify. But now people are telling me to be careful about the 2018 models as computer systems are connected together. Can all the beeps be removed safely ? If so how is it done ? This is very important to me even if I have to pay for the info.
Thanks , mete :wavey:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Pull the roadrunner out of the grill! :D Sorry, I couldn't resist. Welcome to FTF and I know nothing about newer fords.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Hey Mete
Welcome over here!
We discussed somewhere else a solution, but I'll mention it here too

You need to buy a forscan adapter, be it one for your lap top, or your wireless device
Then join the forscan forum here
https://forscan.org/forum/index.php?sid=3d20a24054015fb9dc5598a9ddf49428

Once you have figured out the forum, you can hook the scanner up to your truck, and go in and make changes

Ford Truck Articles