Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

Introduce yourself and where you're from.

Michigan
Hi my name is Mike, and im a ford truck aholic....... And im pretty much the only one from michigan haha. Glad you guys made a thread just for me lol

Michigan
Im trying lol. I got my cousin to join, but he never posted!!!! Il have to call him out on site announcments. Also another one of my friends got a 05 F150 and he uses the "Other site".... For his questions. I try telling him to come over here but he hasnt yet. Maby he will.

Well Mike, if they can't take "subtle" prodding to come over here, then all I know is to go to them an place your right foot :nutkick: as you tell them in a calm but firm voice to get with the program...

Michigan
lol :) Will Do. Im stilll not banned to where i cant post anything. I should go to the Midwest Forum later tonight and post a JOIN ME ON FORDTRUCKFANATICS.COM! lol

Michigan
Yea they live pretty close. But they all have buddys with ford trucks and word gets around pretty fast. Im also on a couple of other local sites that have other ford truck ppl on em. Il get the word around dont worry lol

Michigan
HAHA he found it! Michigan is TAKING OVER!

Michigan
Hey Blaise, welcome to the site. Make yourself at home and post up. BTW, you admit to knowing 95 Bronk Mike?
HAHA yea brave move.. He knows how crazy i am. lol

Hi everybody. My name is Brad, Im a machinist/welder and Im from Dubuque IA. I also posted in the Midwest chapter because my home town is right by the WI/IL border. Hope to see you all around.

Well I figured Ill stop in and say hello. Been awhile since Ive been around but I figured I will start posting some more. Name is Blake from southern IL and been ford nuts for 2 long. Currently own a 06 F350 psd, 98 F150 flareside, and an 83 F150 aka the beater.

hi all, im Kerry from the Peoria,IL area.... i have a gen1 Lightning whats up guys????

Indiana, just outside of Lafayette...Go Boilers!!

'51 Ford F2...currently undergoing ritualistic restoration...

Progress report here

And, how it looked when I got it here

R

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles