Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

fuel tank needed

i'm looking for the rear fuel tank for the 1974 f-350 super camper special. do to the 160" wheel base this tank is smaller and plastic as well. maybe someone knows who will build an aftermarket one.

i'm looking for the rear fuel tank for the 1974 f-350 super camper special. do to the 160" wheel base this tank is smaller and plastic as well. maybe someone knows who will build an aftermarket one.

The Ford truck parts manual shows many tanks. If it doesn't have the evaporative emissions and holds 20 gallons, it looks like the part number is D3TZ 9002-V. There was also a 19 gallon one shown that has the evaporative emissions. Do you know which is yours?

i belive it was the 19 gallon one as it had the evaporative emissions

If I'm reading the parts book correctly, that part number should be D5TZ 9000-C. Similarly, I don't know anyone selling it new unless you could find an NOS with one of those old Ford parts dealers. I couldn't tell what part of the world you are in, but there are a few salvage yards in the U.S. that claim to have it. Best wishes. YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles