Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Drove an escape

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
The big boss on our site is driving one... An airport rental. I guess it's a 2012 or 2013... Me and one of the guys got to drive it a little the other day and I was pretty inpressed. Real zippy, it had an Eco boost 4 banger and I think it was awd... Handled nice and was really roomy in the front seats... I'm 6'4" and the other guy is 6'1" and neither of us felt cramped at all... The enormously deep dashboard is a little weird though...

That's the first new ford aside from a super duty that I've been in and I was impressed... I'd buy one.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
New body style, or old one? With the 4cyl Ecoboost, it almost seems like it would have to be a 2013. I'm glad you liked it.

Ryan

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
It'd be a 13. They're definitely nice rides, but I can understand your stance on the acre deep dash.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
I'm pretty sure it must be new body style - kind of a euro looking deal. I was surprised at first to find out that it was an escape at all... It occurred to me that it might be hard to park, as the 50' dashboard obscures your view of the hood... I didn't have it in any tight spaces so I don't know.

Definitely a nice ride though

Edit: just looked it up. Definitely a '13

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles