Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Introductions....

tedrow42

Missouri Chapter member
hey guys I'm mike but I go by tedrow (last name) I live in benton il. And work on a towboat out of paducha ky. I lived up by mark twain lake in north east mo for a year or so

Dd is a 89 f150 2wd and I'm building an 86 f250 4x4 with body parts from my wrecked 80 4x4 and I'm alwase lookin on craigslist for my next project lol

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Nice, welcome to the site! We tend to get together in the winter more as we are tired of being couped up! LOL

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
Hello again friends , I'm back after being gone for a couple of years. I only own one Ford at this time It's a 99 ford Explorer with 4x4 auto , 4.0 engine with 133,000 mi. runs and looks good inside and out, I'll post some pics later. I still work at the same place and live in the same town. Alot has happened over the last couple of years, I lost 4 family members from different causes, my Mother, mother in law,brother in law, aunt. It's been a weird 2 years to say the least. I'll try to get around here more often and contribute to the site some if I can. It's good to be back and talk to y'all later. daddue11.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome back bud!

Introduction

Hello and good morning to all!

My user ID is boonslick and I live in Boonville, Missouri in a 47 unit apartment with my dog, Dohgee.

I moved to Missouri in February of 2009 after spending 50+ years living in Long Beach, California. Talk about a "rat race". I did not know what "peace and quiet" is until I moved here.

My interests are: Reading, Cycling, Scuba Diving and working on my 1987 F150 5.0L XLT Lariat 2WD Standard Cab with 97,000 miles that I bought from the son of the original owner. Sadly, his father passed.

I am honored to be a part of your "club" and I look forward to helping each other out with our Trucks.

If you look up: Katy Trail on wikipedia.org there is a small picture with a Green Caboose in the background and I can see it now as I look out of my window.

I was a Machinist from 1971 to 1983 then started Plumbing until 1993 when I got a job with the Long Beach Unified School District as a Clerk in day care.

I continued Plumbing a bit on the side for a few more years but not steady; only picking the jobs that would be challenging or for a friend or family member.

In closing, I am not a mechanic so I will need your help and perhaps I may be able to help someone else.

Take care and Godspeed!

Boon

Ford Truck Articles