Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another one to the list

Michigan
Damn lol, So you just fixin the lights rite now?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
kinda off topic but who makes that light bar?

check lmc i believe they make roll bars...for our style trucks.

Michigan
the one im gonna get is a KC light bar, bad ass looking. they have it in the National parts depot magazine i just got in the mail. Check JC whitney to

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
My one is made by Dick Cepk, 4 of the lights are KC Daylighters, and 2 in the middle are Dick Cepek "Daylighters" lol. Ill have to ck out LMC.

Michigan
OK add two more to my list, a suburban and a tahoe. We got invited sleding and as i was going to turn down my buddys road, his house is on the corner. i saw two sets of headlights, facing away with a strap. IM like sweet pull off! Well heres the funny part. I drove in the field with my bronco, and my buddy (huge chevy fan but will never learn that it cant go through crap) desided to try to unfreeze a truck topper that he had sitting out there for sale by pushing it with the front of his burban, well he ended up getting stuck on top of it. Well the one kid had his mommys 4x4 tahoe and he was hooked up, he tightened the slack and just dug ruts.... So he was stuck with the tight tow strap. So im like great you chevy guys will never learn. I got in the middle of the two trucks and i hooked my strap up to see if i could pull him backwards to get his strap undone and so he could drive out. Well there was everyone near the tow straps and i knew if i tightened up the straps i would get stuck also. Well i went to go jerk the tahoe and i saw my friend standing RIGHT next to the tow strap and i slammed the brakes on, the strap was tight and not thinking he got up and i hit the gas, and boom, me stucky, well i had my sister, her friend and her other friend in the truck with me, and i had my sister sit in the drivers seat and lightly hit the gas and let it dig while i clear a path in the tires, well i got around to the back side by the exhaust and she freakin hit it to the floor and held it. im like STOP! i was sooooo pissed at her, and me getting embarrased by getting stuck trying to pull to chevys, and after yelling at my sister, my blood pressure was vearry high. SO i kicked around the tires alot, put it in 4 high, and floored it, with a couple turns of the wheel i was movin. So i got out and said everyone stand back i dont want anyone getting hurt. I put it in drive and with a little slack i hit the gas and got the tahoe unstuck. Well he went to take off and he was still stuck. So i got to the front of him, pulled him out again, then hooked up the the suburban and pulled him out. I was very proud of my trucky today, regardless of me beating on it, but it understands im sure. I came out victorious and the chevys and theyre owners had a frown... Well if you read all that then... all imma say is wow! Wish i had it on video, but i forgot my camera at home. And o yea, with my throttle at WOT and my face right next to the exhaust pipe. ITS LOUUD!

Michigan
haha thats alooot of reading!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
SWEET HAHA. Chevy Owners with frowns.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Lol, chevy owners are clowns. :rofl:

Job well done.

Michigan
yea still, everyone that was there that night have been being weird latley..... Wasnt worth it i guess. So im done pulling out people lol. O well i proved a point, they couldnt take it i guess....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts