Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Dentside Ford parts you wish were being reproduced

Drip rail Chrome for the SuperCabs, the rear seat lift kit on the Supercabs( found one last month on an identically colored seat at the boneyard) Course i got the whole frickin' TOO!

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Mofoco1

Try LMC Truck and Jeff's Bronco Graveyard for your Super Cab drip rail chrome trim, on that F-250 Ranger Lariat SC. I know that they have them for the regular cabs and Broncos. You might also want to check out your local salvage yards, you would be surprised at what you'll find in those places. But be patient when you go to those places, you'll get lucky and find them on one truck, or you might have to check several trucks for them. The moldings come off by gently prying at bottom edge. Hopefully this helps you and every one else.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
DKW,

Check LMC Truck and Jeff's Bronco Graveyard for your fan shroud, and also check your local salvage yards for a nice one as well, I've seen them here in the yards around here. You'll find one, you probably get a nice fan shroud out of a salvage yard rather cheaply. Give them a try. Hopefully this is helpful to you.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Be wary with LMC...better go to DC in my opinion..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts