Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

WTB 80-85 f150

I live in louisiana and wont drive too far outta state for it.Basically Im looking for a good body and decent interior,Im not worried if it runs or not I dont care if it has drivetrain or what not.Im looking for a project truck.most I will spend on body is $500 because thats what they run for around here unless they want it outta the bushes and Ill only have to pay for title transfer

I live in louisiana and wont drive too far outta state for it.Basically Im looking for a good body and decent interior,Im not worried if it runs or not I dont care if it has drivetrain or what not.Im looking for a project truck.most I will spend on body is $500 because thats what they run for around here unless they want it outta the bushes and Ill only have to pay for title transfer

The 86 was the same body style fyi.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Just to note the Frames on the 1980s are not as strong as the other ones.

Says who? The same frame was run in the F100-F350.

FYI, the swiss cheese frame was only run for about a year and a half. Also, the only time a swiss cheese frame is any worse than the others is in a crash. I have never seen one that has catastrophically failed due to being "weak" just driving under daily use.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts