Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > Hobbies

Hobbies For non-truck related hobbies

Old 01-23-2018, 02:15 PM

cbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond repute
My new/used project/Focke-Wulf.

I snatched this up on flea bay ,going to put some new radio gear in it ,
waiting for some new micro servo's to come in the mail an just made
some landing gear an put wheels on it as this unit didn't come with any!
Its an old school park zone foamy flyer 40'' wing span ,I will eventually
turn it over to brushless & Lipo set up!....

Focke-Wulf 190

Im not a bum,Im on vacation!....
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2018, 04:36 PM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
Cool find!
I had one of those when I was a teenager
That was a few years ago....

Held it by a string and spun in a circle until the Bit** ran out of gas
Got a little dizzy.......

Be nice Duncan.........
Old 01-23-2018, 05:02 PM

cbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
Cool find!
I had one of those when I was a teenager
That was a few years ago....

Held it by a string and spun in a circle until the Bit** ran out of gas
Got a little dizzy.......

Be nice Duncan.........

Ive never flown a control line model ,I do have a couple of them that
someone gave to me!
Its still a popular sport/hobby as I thought went out of style!....

Lol....Dizzy as hell ,check these guys out!

https://youtu.be/Hv7zMw-HexU

Old 01-23-2018, 06:28 PM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, that's how we did it
Had to have 2 circles painted on the black top, so you knew if you were grtting out of bounds

By the time you got to the outer circle you could hardly stand

You need at least 2 guys for a full tank of fuel

It was fun, that was for sure, and it taught you how to launch a plane.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:37 PM
owned by Fords

Here's another one I had, Probably paid $20 back then. Noo way I'd pay this now, but interesting
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-COX...AAAOSw4EhaZXim
Old 01-23-2018, 06:43 PM
owned by Fords

This one was built the year I was born!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/GAS-POWERED...sAAOSwJWFaU86B
Old 01-23-2018, 07:38 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
That looks to be in really good shape. I could never do that, two turns on a merry-go-round, and I was leaving a puke trail. Nobody else would get on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 01-24-2018, 01:53 PM
owned by Fords

If I were to buy it...... IF
I would convert it to radio control

The days of me spinning in a circle have long gone by

I could LMAO at the results of someone else doing it that's my age tho.......
Old 01-24-2018, 08:33 PM

This one here is an old park zone fly foamy ,it had the old 5 wire servo's
in it ,I'm updating the radio gear ,also adding rudder ,as this unit was
only flown with ailerons & elevator for bank turns ,rudder will help getting
use to flights easier.

This is a 40'' wing span park flyer ,an is hand launched ,so I don't
need a big area or runway to operate it ,just a small field!

Something like this guy flying ,but I'm not that good yet!....

https://youtu.be/LJOffAcGGls

https://youtu.be/DDyRpiv5_ps

https://youtu.be/Lkkdr-cIhig

Old 01-24-2018, 08:44 PM

An one more ,this one is awesome!....

https://youtu.be/hd2IeyWVrF8