Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Tyler...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You enjoyin the snow? It's stickin pretty good here on campus. Seems like this batch of snow caught them with their pants down, they didn't put down any salt, sand or slag. It looks awfully pretty. I hope this has some sort of affect on classes tomorrow:rofl:

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
you guys suck. getting snow and whatnot. care to bring a little of it down to memphis for me?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
sorry man...wish you coulda caught some of it. Looks like we're going through the tail end of it right now. Looks like a rain/snow mix right now. I got about 1.5-2" accumulation on the Bronco right now. I hope it can hold out until tomorrow.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
It's alright....I wish it wasn't snowing though, cause I started putting the tail lights on the truck yesterday, and now I have to wait to finish it..'smiliedoh'

I think ya'll got more over there than we did here though. YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ooooooooooh...so you were begging for some last week, but now that we have some...it's inconvenient for you. You're starting to sound like Tex with his shortbeds...nothing is ever good enough for you...haha. How did we get more than you? Aren't we only like 20 mins apart?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Ooooooooooh...so you were begging for some last week, but now that we have some...it's inconvenient for you. You're starting to sound like Tex with his shortbeds...nothing is ever good enough for you...haha. How did we get more than you? Aren't we only like 20 mins apart?

We probably got about the same amount of snow, but it didn't stay around here very long...it's just wet now. 'smiliedoh'

and yeah, I think your right about the time...I'm right outside of Clinton. YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey hey! don't bring me in on this....

Too late...you already been brought

We probably got about the same amount of snow, but it didn't stay around here very long...it's just wet now. 'smiliedoh'

and yeah, I think your right about the time...I'm right outside of Clinton. YelloThumbUp

Yeah looks like the rain is starting to take over now, and is washing/melting all the snow away. Looks like temps are supposed to be cold enough for ice and they're predicting snow starting again at 5-6pm.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yeah looks like the rain is starting to take over now, and is washing/melting all the snow away. Looks like temps are supposed to be cold enough for ice and they're predicting snow starting again at 5-6pm.

Yeah....'hiding_smilie'

Blade

Backwoods boy
wow..... weve got 3" here and there predictin snow for the next 3 days last i checked :p hope they call off school tomorrow

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I got the red 'X' there Bear.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Little windy here, but all in all not a bad day, around 60...
:D

Yeah that's the weird thing...it was 62 here yesterday and 56 the day before that. And now today we got snow...AND IT STUCK. Now they're predicting more snow tonight starting at about 10 and flurries all day tomorrow and Wednesday.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Glad you left a discription for that pic Ben, it just looked like a blurry picture of a tree to me. :rofl:

Ford Truck Articles