Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi, Folks!

Well, I see Bob J., Tim (mtflat), and maybe a few others from the "other" forum...doesn't look like as much action here, but any info is good info, so here's another stick in the fire...

lmao.gif

Anyway, glad to be here...

R

Thanks!! A little history - found a '51 F2, was a "get it running", that's turned into a total amateur restoration. You can follow the link in my signature, for ongoing progress reports...

R

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Hey there! Glad to have you around here Roger. I saw Havi signed up the other day too.

I haven't done anything with the 48 F6 like I hoped to. Summer went by too quickly and all I've done is drag it to the upper pasture.

My 48 F1 needs an complete engine overhaul that I've been putting off. It won't go much longer - amazing the amount of abuse flatheads will put up with and keep going.

Post often. I'm happy to have some company here in the early F forum.

I've noticed that good flathead info at the other place has dropped off. Lots of uneducated opinions but little substance. I still visit, but I've quit posting - occasionally I'll pm somebody who has rec'd bad info, but this place is home now.

Did your friend ever find a 52 6 cyl hood emblem for his truck? I've seen a couple on the bay.......

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey welcome.

The F truck guys will like the company.

havi

third member
Small world, eh, Roger?

Yeah, Scott, it is!! I'm all set to pick up my '71 F250 rear end, on the way back home...should be fun, squeezing it into the Saturn, bu if I have to tie it to the roof, I'm going to get it home! Then, I can start the serious "puttin' together" over winter. I've heard other than bolting up perfectly, even the drive shaft fits without modification. Should be fun! Plus, the 3.73 gears will be a lot nicer..

R

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Welcome to the site man.

New blood! We need that. bigdance :welcome:

Ford Truck Articles