Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Introduce yourself

hahahaha......that'd be funny as hell

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Alright! I'll play nice! In my deleted post(#2) I was making a joke.(Tyler said who he was and where he was from, and I was joking that I was not Tyler from...) Sorry, Tyler or whomever, if I made y'all upset.
I'm Robert from Boyd, TX, I live back in the sticks with my 10 year old daughter and a drankin squirril. :wavey:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Alright! I'll play nice! In my deleted post(#2) I was making a joke.(Tyler said who he was and where he was from, and I was joking that I was not Tyler from...) Sorry, Tyler or whomever, if I made y'all upset.
I'm Robert from Boyd, TX, I live back in the sticks with my 10 year old daughter and a drankin squirril. :wavey:

I got the joke...

but don't Texas have a chapter?..

We dont want your kind around here..bad habits might rub off on the TN chapter to? [confused]smilietease

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I got the joke...

but don't Texas have a chapter?..

We dont want your kind around here..bad habits might rub off on the TN chapter to? [confused]smilietease
Sorry! I didn't notice. I will excuse myself now, disregard all my posts.

purecountry

Tennessee Chapter member
Im Lcpl Jordan Duncan. Origanlly from Graves Gap, Tenn. Right near the top of pilot mountain, right in the middle of windrock riding area. It used to be nice before they started running the locals out, trying to charge $80 to ride. But I love living back in the boondocks, so Ill deal I guess. Im currently in the USMC stationed in Oki. Japan. I drive a 78 4x4 shortbed f-150 when Im in on leave, and may be picking up a 77 long bed 4x4 thats set up for mud drags soon, to make my mud rod. hot rod for the mud, baby. Hell yeah

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Im Michael. Ive lived in memphis all 21 years of my life. Ive owned my truck for a little over 2 years now (i think). Me and my G/F have a 3 year old daughter and around 55 reptiles (mostly snakes and they are NOT mine)

Ford Truck Articles