Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

want to join the New York Chapter

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
if you live in New York this is where you join the chapter. Any one is welcome, but membership is exclusive to New York Residents.

Post a request here, and then go here:

Linky

click the group you want to join. and click join group.

Also in your post tell a little about your self, Name ,Location , etc.

I will start. I am Mike , I am your Chapter Leader, I live in North Tonawanda , and drive a 96 f150. My work is professional window cleaner and bugg control tech.

Welcome to New York Chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Please welcome our newest member
Littlesunray

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
thank you for letting me join.
My name is Missy, I drive a 95 F150, I live in North Tonawanda and I have 3 children and 1 on the way, I enjoy chatting so drop me a line when you see me on here. Also my birthday is July 13,1973.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
please welcome a new member. lil_dq
he is not a New York resident, resides in MO and is their chapter leader
welcome aboard look forward to a possible meet with you

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You never know where you might find me at!!! but mostly under the hood of my truck! LOL

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
thank you aaron i appreciate it

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
please welcome Lenny1carl to the new york chapter

Last edited:

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
ha ha
thank you carl, i have pm's out to our other NY members , Just waiting for replies. seems most of them are inactive at this time, lets see what happens in a few months.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
please welcome our newest member to NY chapter.

str8racing he reside in churchville NY , just east of rochester.

welcome aboard str8racing nice to have you as a member. post up often.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
hey all just wanted to submit my request to join in im Bob i live downstate in NYC brooklyn and have a home in deposit NY know some of yall from other places (Hey Carl!)

welcome aboard Ranger99bob, and lets all give him a warm welcome.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
lets welcome the newest NY Chapter member Ridgerunner150. e is from lockport NY . join me in giving him a warm welcome.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
welcome Ridgerunner150 hope you enjoy the site. post up anything you want to.

fordf150_79

Ford Senior Master Tech
My name is Alex Vickery. Ilive in Rockwood, New York. Near Johnstown NY. I work at a Ford dealership there. I'm a Senior Master Tech in Gas Working on ASE for my diesel Cert. Diesel Certified to Work on Diesels.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
please welcome fordf150_79, welcome to the site and the NY chapter. post up often.

My name is Alex Vickery. Ilive in Rockwood, New York. Near Johnstown NY. I work at a Ford dealership there. I'm a Senior Master Tech in Gas Working on ASE for my diesel Cert. Diesel Certified to Work on Diesels.

Would that be Brown Ford Alex.?..welcome by the way. I'm in Fonda

I've been informed that Mr. Ameritaz(Mike's Dad) is a new member.
You've got a great kid and daughter in law(and the new addition Heather) Mr. Wynn. Hope at some point we get to interact in this site.

Ford Truck Articles