Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wohooo

Michigan
Well sorry for the delay!

Got the truck. Trip went pretty good, had some fun. Iowa is quite a haul from us LOL Nuff talk here are the pics. So far im pretty happy with the truck

100_6144.jpg

100_6145.jpg

100_6146.jpg

100_6138.jpg

100_6140.jpg

100_6139.jpg

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
It looks awesome man.

I must say though that the tread on the tires is definitely somethin different.I've never seen a tread pattern like that before.

But anyways,beautiful truck.Congrats!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
WOW! That thing looks great!

What kinda tires of those? I'v seen them before, just dunno what they are..

Also, what kinda mods are done to the truck, besides the lift?

Looks like you got a good deal though! smiliegitrdone

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Nice ride Mike. I notice the number of red trucks are growing here. :D

Michigan
haha yea and so far its a huuuuuge chick magnet. Love it!

Alls it got now is a 3 inch Down pipe to a 5 inch exhaust, no cats and no muffler and the turbo sounds AWESOME! Has a cold air intake which i need to change, and has a bully dog shift kit that shifts like total butt.. But after i blow this one up im findin a 5 speed for it.

Had an issue with the trans. OD light was flashing. Took it to the shop and we ran it through the computer and test drove it.. All he could find was a CPS (cam positioning sensor) believe it or not.. So i took it to the dealer today to see if the recall was done and it wasnt, had them do it but they couldnt because someone already put the new style sensor in.. Well i was on my way home and thinkin WTH could it be..

I thought well thats weird that its showing the code.. Soooo maby the new style sensor is bad? Well for 28 bucks and in stock i got a new one anyways. I put it in, erased the memory in the PCM and started it back up. Shifts alot better and no flashing light as of now.. But who knows.. Hopefully it stays off for a while.

I have some pretty big plans for it.

Tyle the tires are Nitto Mud Grapplers on 18 inch wheels (Not sure what wheels they are)

Michigan
haha.............

Im just glad its tall if you know what i mean haha

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
wawwwwwwwwww gorgeous truck!!!!!! congrats

Awesome truck Mike. I hope you like it. Im certainly jealous. :)

That was a fun trip out there long and nothing but corn fields lol but it was fun. I love your truck. If you would have only seen them girls faces when you left Leifs house. Im going to steal your truck and leave mine in its place lol. Jk but now that you got that its making me want a diesel. The sound of the turbo was sweet then to get back in my truck and take off I was sad no more turbo sound lol

Michigan
haha ya man that would be a bumer.. Just wait till i get the stacks ;)

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Tyle the tires are Nitto Mud Grapplers on 18 inch wheels (Not sure what wheels they are)

Ok, cool... I love how they look!

Now, if I just had a 4x4, I'd put some on it! smilietease

haha.............

Im just glad its tall if you know what i mean haha

smilieIagreesmiliewhathesaid

Get a lift, fat chicks can't jump! smiliegitrdone

haha ya man that would be a bumer.. Just wait till i get the stacks ;)

I like the look of duals, but I'd probably run a single stack, cause I'm not a fan of how the duals split in the bed and run across...

(plus single stacks are louder ;))

Ok, cool... I love how they look!

Now, if I just had a 4x4, I'd put some on it! smilietease

smilieIagreesmiliewhathesaid

Get a lift, fat chicks can't jump! smiliegitrdone

I like the look of duals, but I'd probably run a single stack, cause I'm not a fan of how the duals split in the bed and run across...

(plus single stacks are louder ;))

It the perfect height I dont think any fat chicks could make it up there. My fat ass could barely get in it lol. I think dual stacks would look better then a single. Im not a real big fan of the single stacks.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
It the perfect height I dont think any fat chicks could make it up there. My fat ass could barely get in it lol. I think dual stacks would look better then a single. Im not a real big fan of the single stacks.

I just threw the saying out there.. I agree on the stance it's at right now, looks pretty good..

I do like the dual stack look from this angle
30218500004_large.jpg

But not from this...

test.php

Somthing about the pipes being in the bed like that, just doesnt appeal to me...

On flat beds I think they look good though!

Ford Truck Articles