Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Saw this and HAD to share

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I like it and have been wanting to do somethin like that for awhile.....kid did all the work himself and it looks awesome.....

009-5.jpg

010-5.jpg

011-3.jpg

012-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

014.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-2.jpg

017.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-2.jpg

020-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I have wanted to do that to a supercab shortbed, I wonder what the results would be, i havent done any measurements,

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Some thing about that truck doesn't look right to me, and I can't put my finger on it..

yeah the bed and rims dont look right at all to me. the front fenders seem a different color then the rest of the truck. other then that looks real good!

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
its because the cab is a different blue. the bed and front fenders seem to be the same color.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
The body work is cool.

I'm not a big fan of the wheels, or either paint color, but to each his own.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I dunno.. I'd rather have the before truck to be honest

I never liked how a 4door looks as well as a reg cab, and I wouldn't want a short bed..

original truck + new parts + red or black paint = what I would have done. :suspicious:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
What exactly is the point of doing what he did?Can somebody enlighten me on what he was trying to do?Was he trying to make a crew cab?I'm sorry,but I don't like it.If he wanted a crew cab,then he shoulda found a crew cab frame instead of using a singlecab longbed frame.I liked the truck he started out with better.But it's his truck,so oh well.

Ford Truck Articles