Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

its hard to see..

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
your old truck running around perfectly healthy.. and you remember all the good times you had with it :)
atleast i know the new owner loves it and takes good care of it.. last night i saw it running around in the bad weather

here is some good old memories :)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
wow. thats pretty cool that you saw your old truck!...i dont have that luxury with my old vehicles......my blazer went to buffalo NY!!!....and my el camino went to New Jersey!! haha but my monte carlo stayed in state..havent seen it yet.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Some fat tow truck driver is driving my old Ranger.He didn't even fix the truck right.At least he lives on the other side of town.I've only seen the truck once.I got really mad too.I don't really like it when other people own my old trucks for some reason.lol.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
thanks guys.. sure do miss it... but i cant wai for the new one to get finished :)

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hmm well
The oblong island is fronted by heavy surf and a jagged coast on our northern, windward side and by seven miles (11 km) of honey-colored sand beaches on the southern leeward coast. It's some 75 square miles (193 km2) in area and measures about five miles (8 km) at it widest point and 19 miles (30 km) in length. Aruba is an easy island to get around, the road systems are in good shape, well-marked,and, let's face it, it's hard to get lost for too long on an island where the coast is never more than 3 miles away.

its awesome. i love it..paradise...

http://www.aruba.com/

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hahaha last friday.. a lightning hit the powerstation and aruba went BLACK .. for about 8 hours?? it went out at 9 PM and came back at 5 AM thanks tot he engineers.. everything is allright after that ;)

a tropical storm hit us..

you are all welcome.. heck ill even you guys a private tour lol :)

btw its raining right now.. sooo if your comming for the sun.. you cant bet on it

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts