Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Where can I find super cab race track trim?

The bed sides are side sensitive
D7TZ-9929039-BA (LH)
D7TZ-9929038-BA (RH)

The Cab piece can be used either side.
D7TZ-2525556-AA

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Several months back, Bill found (1)NOS SC race trac trim piece in the U.S. and I bought it.
A month after that I saw one on ebay and I bought it too.
I paid $100 plus shipping for the one from the dealer. And a little less from ebay.
This is after a year of looking. Good luck

Yep..they got it, and you need it..supply and demand...I know damn well what I will wind up paying for a grill shell....but what do you do?

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Yep..they got it, and you need it..supply and demand...I know damn well what I will wind up paying for a grill shell....but what do you do?

That's just it. Sometimes your hands are tied and have to just suck it up and give out the cash. It can be hard to do, but we don't have a choice. In the long run it's well worth getting the right part, especially when it comes to chrome trim or a grill shell. I have to start replacing my chrome with new stuff because what I have now is not up to par and looking at DC's prices, I will be shelling out some cash. I'll have to buy a piece or two at a time until it's complete.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's just it. Sometimes your hands are tied and have to just suck it up and give out the cash. It can be hard to do, but we don't have a choice. In the long run it's well worth getting the right part, especially when it comes to chrome trim or a grill shell. I have to start replacing my chrome with new stuff because what I have now is not up to par and looking at DC's prices, I will be shelling out some cash. I'll have to buy a piece or two at a time until it's complete.

FYI Buck...JBG is having a closeout sale on their trim...which should be DC stuff. Might help the wallet some:

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/c-568

Thanks man. i do have a replacement. It just isn't very pretty and will need to be re-anodized so I am looking for something better as a back up plan. I will send the piece out and we will see how it looks. thanks again.

Ford Truck Articles