Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What's it worth?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
The dealer next to my shop has an F-350 sitting in the back of the lot. It's rough, but runs. Lariat, 4x4, 7.3, auto. Mileage unknown. Can't seem to find any comps in the area, but I'm thinking they'll make a deal with me.

No frame damage or rust. Rear fenders are flawless. Paint is nothing I can't fix... so it looks like some front end loving and a newer style conversion would be in the future. Interior is all there, no rips or tears. Just dirt.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
What I'm finding is a truck like this with a straight body is something like 15k. I'd like it more under 10k. Hopefully.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
They're asking 10,900. If they take a grand off, I may go for it.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's my thought. Heck, with my skills, I could simply clean it up and turn a profit.

I've always wanted me a Powerstroke. smilieFordlogo

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Average $10000 and up here for non rust bucket . I see some nice. 97 down F350s bring more then new every day here in PA .

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Okay, so they're telling me it'll be less than the 10,900 I posted earlier. Don't have a concrete number yet, but it could be closer to high 8, low 9.

Oh, and they're gonna wash it before I drive it. :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
They want 8k even.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I don't know.....you like this better than the King Ranch (is that what it was?)?

I do like this much better. This truck is a Lariat, so it has all the goodies that my KR had. This one doesn't have the sunroof, though. But it makes that up considering it's a 4x4 truck.

I was always 'walking on eggshells' so to say with the fragile leather in the King Ranch. This truck will let me take the dog out or spill something without hours of working on the leather afterwards.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I do like this much better. This truck is a Lariat, so it has all the goodies that my KR had. This one doesn't have the sunroof, though. But it makes that up considering it's a 4x4 truck.

I was always 'walking on eggshells' so to say with the fragile leather in the King Ranch. This truck will let me take the dog out or spill something without hours of working on the leather afterwards.

This one is already sounding like a much better rig for you......offer them $7k and let them come back at $7500. :)

Ford Truck Articles