Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Today is our son Sam's 5th Birthday

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Today is Sam's 5th Birthday and this weekend we are having his party as we could not have it last weekend cause it was going to be to hard cause Heather was to have her surgery on Friday but that is rescheduled now, BdayBigGrin bigdance

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Tell him happy bday...got a brother named Sam, but I'm sure your kid is cuter...haha. Tell him to enjoy it (haha), wish I was still 5.

Happy Birthday Sam. Don't let a dog bite you in the butt....(ask mommy, she'll know).

LITTLESUNRAY

Carl we do not have a dog yet we have only a cat the one that has the 28 toes lol,

Missy..28 toes.....that's 7/ft...............better you and Mike than me.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Happy birthday Sam .We ever get a get together with your family and I'll spring for your favorite food >>>

LITTLESUNRAY

Happy Birthday little dude! (That is what I call my little brothers)

it is funny you called him that cause that is what one of our neighbors used to call him where we used to live when he was like 1 and 2 lol

LITTLESUNRAY

LITTLESUNRAY

you think and that dang cat will not let me in bed if Mike goes to bed before me she hisses and grawls at me and I just tell her to get off MY BED and she goes lol

Ford Truck Articles