Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Shades rod run 2012!!!

The shades rod run in pigeon forge TN is coming up soon it's the 7th through the 9th of this month. I Was wandering if anyone was going this year I have been the last four years. I'm going to try and get some nice pics while I'm there this year and maybe some video. My neighbor takes his 49 F-1 every year and my uncle drives his 64 stude gt hawk. I will try to have some pics up as soon I get back from the show!!!

Not many pics the weather was not as nice as I hoped. It rained all day Saturday during the show I will try to put up a link to the pics I did get but the show has a web site you can check out to see the top pics. Shadesofthepast.com

100_0165_zps4e8a12ca.jpg

Nice pic - are panel vans pretty big over there?

And to answer your question panel vans are popular but it seems that the try five Chevys are everywhere and 32-34 coupes and roadsters too! I guess that's what is cheaper to build. Me personally unlike seeing the rare one like 63 1/2 r code galaxies and tri power 406's.

And to answer your question panel vans are popular but it seems that the try five Chevys are everywhere and 32-34 coupes and roadsters too! I guess that's what is cheaper to build. Me personally unlike seeing the rare one like 63 1/2 r code galaxies and tri power 406's.

I just realized I said unlike I ment I like. Because I do like the rarer cars not just the everyday bel air or mustang.

Ford Truck Articles