Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Has any one ever seen

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
A short bed F350 Single cab 4x4 Power Stroke before? were they some kinda special order thing? or maybe not native to the U.S?
Oh and I should add a Dually to boot..
Any info would be awesome.

In a word, nope. You don't see that many single cab F350 dually's, are you sure that's not what you're seeing? A shortbed dually would have the fiberglass flared fender almost to the front of the bed, just short by a couple of inches at the most. If it's not like that, it's a longbed.

In a word, nope. You don't see that many single cab F350 dually's, are you sure that's not what you're seeing? A shortbed dually would have the fiberglass flared fender almost to the front of the bed, just short by a couple of inches at the most. If it's not like that, it's a longbed.

Tex is going to have an orgasm reading your discription,,,:drool:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
In Argentina,the F100 is the same as our F250,so maybe one could swap in a powerstroke,and add dual rear wheels,and rob some fender flares off a factory dually...

Here's proof for Tex.

710070_1g.jpg

1433454129_9862d038fd.jpg

They also have Rangers with 4 full-size doors.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I see said the blind man to the mute who told the deaf man all about it!

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
But he said it was a dually.... They make a shortbed dually in a crew(my wife's company has one), but like I said, the fiberglass dually fender goes almost to the front of the bed.

Oh,I wasn't sure if he had seen one or what.

But,my post still helps,cause it proves that there are weird things in other countries.The U.S hasn't seen an F100 since 83,yet it's still alive in South America.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well I have never seen one before the other day kinda got my hopes up, thanks Ducky for crushing my hopes and dreams. Old people seesh..
P1010173.jpg

P1010174.jpg

P1010175.jpg

And its a 5 speed to boot..

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Be easy to do cut frame/drive shat and get a short bed. Gap between cab and bed looks big .

Be great to a 5th wheel hauler tight turning raidius .

Last edited:
Actually,it's an F100 in Super Duty sheet metal.I guess down in South America,all the F-Series look the same,unlike here where the F150 is different from the F250-up.

It was not an equivalent to the American F-100/150, actually it's a Brazilian-made F-250 which was also exported to Argentina and Uruguay. It retained the F-100 nameplate only in Argentina as a matter of tradition, but it's a 2WD F-250. Unlike the RHD exports and the 4WD, the Brazilian 2WD F-250 retained the short-bed layout carried over from the F-1000 (a local OBS equivalent to the F-250). As it just didn't make sense to keep the tooling for two distinct cabin designs, and vehicles with a payload below one metric ton are not legally entitled to be fitted with a Diesel engine in the Brazilian market, unless they're either 4WD or accomodate at least 9 passengers plus driver, Ford prefered to concentrate efforts in the Super Duty.

Ford Truck Articles