Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > Custom Fabrication

Old 12-08-2010, 11:34 PM

Dirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant future
You need more tire with that kind of torque.

IMO...

Last edited by Dirky; 12-08-2010 at 11:39 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Let 'er eat boys!

lil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond repute
I'll post more tomorrow. If you want to chat look me up. I used to pull a Cummins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I am serving our country, one state at a time!
Moderator: Audio&Video, Body Work and Paint, Custom Fabrication, E-series, Everything Else Ford or Ford Powered
General Conversation, Generation 10, Lightning/Harley Davidson/Roush, Lounge, Medium Duty Trucks, Off-Road
Personal Announcements & Introductions, Trailers and Towing
Old 12-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGRED911 View Post
the only thing dudge bout the outlaw super stock truck will be body and frame...motor is cummin out of a combine...lol..axles...who know...tires will be firestone double cut pullers 35/15x15s and ill be runnin dual beadlock 15x15 REAL racing wheels...

And that's the difference, I believe. Once you get to that point, the only identifying piece is a little sheetmetal...so you're merely using the best parts available to you. To me, it's not like John Force or Carl Edwards actually race Fords once they get to that point (ok technically they do)...it's merely sponsorship.

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben
Old 12-09-2010, 10:04 AM
Charter Member

BIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant future
the 35 15 15 double cut pullers is the same they run on all the modified 4x4 trucks...super stock diesels too....

nice truck doc...bradley was tellin me you had pulled alil...whats ever happend to that truck?
Old 12-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Let 'er eat boys!

lil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond repute
Sold it quite a few years ago to an ol boy in WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I am serving our country, one state at a time!
Moderator: Audio&Video, Body Work and Paint, Custom Fabrication, E-series, Everything Else Ford or Ford Powered
General Conversation, Generation 10, Lightning/Harley Davidson/Roush, Lounge, Medium Duty Trucks, Off-Road
Personal Announcements & Introductions, Trailers and Towing
Old 12-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Charter Member

BIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant future
talked to one of the guys at Fleese perfomance...guess when i tear the motor apart to machine the pistons im gunna take the head out to Indiana..gunna let them fire ring it and do alil port and polish..
Old 03-17-2014, 09:32 PM
Charter Member

Wow how things get put by the wayside!

Ive got bout half the parts for this project scattered at 3 parts of the family farm, sqhd rear end sittin at my uncles farm....a gleaner n6 with a huge rock ran plumb through it at my mom n dads place(8.3 cummins) and my grandpas 66 dodge sittin behind his barn for the body and a dana 160( i think) front end at my uncles too.....and havnt spend a dime yet...hmmm wonder how long till it blows smoke...im bettin 10 years!
Old 03-17-2014, 09:45 PM
They call me Spuds

1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute
Well, if you're not gonna use that 6cta ship it to me till ya get around to it. By the time you need it I'll have another I can swap in...

Old 03-18-2014, 06:37 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970Custom View Post
Well, if you're not gonna use that 6cta ship it to me till ya get around to it. By the time you need it I'll have another I can swap in...
Its under its own shed sittin in the back yard.....