Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who's ready for some DECALS?!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Finally got the plotter up and running. Had some technical difficulties but it seems to be running great now :)

First I tested it with a basic font, small sticker:

fa842011.jpg

Applied it to my desk :)

3ce0b65c.jpg

So then I decided to go all out and make a bigger one for my truck:

DSC01778Large.jpg

DSC01779Large.jpg

DSC01780Large.jpg

What do y'all think? I'm ready to start cranking out stickers for the members as soon as we decide on a couple main choices for designs.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'll have to talk to Brad about pricing. He bought the unit so he should be the one to decide on a fair price for you guys, while also helping him recoup the cost. At this point I'm thinking maybe $5 + postage for stickers in the size shown above, or $10 + postage for a big long sticker for the front windshield (talking 3+ feet long).

I know that's a wishy-washy answer but it'll give you a rough idea until I talk to Brad.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I decided it was too small. Bumped it up to 16" wide. Tell me what you think, and yeah it's a little tiny bit crooked :headbang: But I guess that's the beauty in having a vinyl plotter to make as many as I want :rofl2:

DSC01782Large.jpg

DSC01783Large.jpg

DSC01784Large.jpg

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Looks great, man.

Let us know when your selling them.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well I can start taking orders and addresses right now, then when Brad gets home we can decide on prices. If you're definitely interested then send me an email (easier than PMs) with:

-style preference
---there are a few different styles to give you ideas in this post
-size (only 1 dimension, length OR height... I don't want length AND height-- the program will scale the decal to keep it within the correct aspect ratio)
-quantity
-mailing address

I've got 4 more of that one that I put on my truck, already cut and ready to go. It's 16 inches long.

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Chris, I'm going to get a jumbo sized model for my back windshield of a very basic font. Just count me in for 1 of 'jumbo'.

And no, not Carl aka Dumbo.

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Actually, that's REALLY close to the font I had in mind. I was going to hunt one down for you, but that one looks fantastic. Clean, slightly 'rounded', and italicized. I dig. I'll get you measurements before you cut.

Ryan

Chris, I'm going to get a jumbo sized model for my back windshield of a very basic font. Just count me in for 1 of 'jumbo'.

And no, not Carl aka Dumbo.

Ryan
dink.............

Chris..I like the last one a lot. none of the fancy font for me.....'smiliepig' .
anyways...post prices so we can contact you or Brad(bet he owns a workable belt).
I'm putting one on Nancy's Astro.

Last edited:

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'll want one to go across the back window of my topper...I'll try to remember to measure tomorrow. (If you can figure it out easily...how high would the text be (roughly) for a decal, say, 30" wide? I know the two are linked, I just want to get an idea of what it'll look like.

that's very cool^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ill take some big ones, bronk got huge back window, and truck got the 1 peice. I like that magento one. Make em big. Bigger is better.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts