Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Steelies pics?

Sven7

Derping
I'm doing a photochop of my truck and wondering if anyone has some good straight-on pictures of the appropriate widened steel wheels. If they're flat white that would be awesome, but I can change the color of other flat colors.

3450700741_2660d2a6d3_b.jpg

FYI, I'm planning on doing low profile tires on the wheels, space them flush with the fenders, lower it, and throw some rake on.

And thanks in advance for your help! :angel:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
If it was me I'd drive it just like that. Great looking truck!

Sven7

Derping
But do you guys have some pics? I want to see how I will like it :) I am greatly influenced by Euro style, and would like to try it out.

It's really hard to find pics of Ford truck steelies

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Try looking up 'Baby Moons'

Sven7

Derping
sorry for the confusion; I'm going for more this kinda look, but no worries. I'm not going to swap a Rallye Golf grille onto my truck :lol:

DSC_0885.jpg

If I can get my camera to work tomorrow I will get a shot of mine. They stock Ford center in 15X8 shells. 4-in backspace so I can run dog dish hubcaps. If I can get the pics I will post in the mornin

Sorry could not get my camera to cooperate today. Looks like its time for a new one. I will try to get some pics from a buddy of mine and get them up. Ok got a couple old pics up in my gallery.....I think. check it and see if that does you any good.

Last edited:

Sven7

Derping
wow the snows not working out for me right now; I'm in no big hurry, so please get some straight-on, snow free pics when you can. Thanks again :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts