Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chevy Volt Costing Taxpayers Up to $250K Per Vehicle

smiliepopcorn smiliepopcorn

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Ya bunch of clowns...I'm starting to think that Carl might be right about a bunch of commies around here...smilietease

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Survey: Auto Bailout is Drag on GM Truck Sales

Survey: Auto Bailout is Drag on GM Truck Sales

A consumer survey taken last week on behalf of the National Legal and Policy Center confirms that public disapproval of the auto bailout continues to dog General Motors, and is likely hurting pickup truck sales, a highly profitable segment of its line.

When 500 consumers in Texas were asked, "Would your decision to buy a specific brand of truck be influenced by whether that company received financial assistance from the federal government?," 40.08% answered "absolutely." Another 11.75% responded "very likely," and 10.60% responded "likely." Thus, more than 60% said that the bailout would have some influence on their decision.

Only 23.89% responded "not too likely."

click link at top of page to read more...

Hi Duncan... :wavey:

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
The fact that people are still buying products from that company baffles me...but I guess it just goes to show that you can't fix stupid.
I will continue until my dying breath not to support in any way, shape or form anything to do with that scum sucking douchebag company.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Hear, hear!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
The fact that people are still buying products from that company baffles me...but I guess it just goes to show that you can't fix stupid.
I will continue until my dying breath not to support in any way, shape or form anything to do with that scum sucking douchebag company.

I always appreciated that you never beated around the bush with how you feel about that company....:wavey:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
They are scum.....thieving, cheating scum.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Chevy Volt , that just another name for Boat Anchor , an insult to Chevy who brought us the Small Block Chevy V8 especiLly the 350, I had pissed off some green weenie in their Chevy Vilt in a little drag race,and I had really stomped him with my 07 Colorado DD with a 2.9 DOHC 15 valve 4 cylinder, it was like I running an NTC 400 Big Cam Cummins Diesel, Colorado 1, the Obamamobile 0. Chevy Von SUCKS!!!

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Save a classic. Send the Chevy Volt to the Crusher, or use it as a speed bump for Bigfoot. Hey the Chevy Volt is just Chevy's answer to the Edsel, back in the late 50's early 60's, because no one wanted them, but now the Edsel has something the Volt doesn't and never will. It's a Classic, the Volt never will be a classic. Remember kids, just say NO! To the Chevy Volt. You can so better with a bicycle.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts