Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Megadeth!!!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
YEah!!! Bioch!! you heard me, the legendary Gods of Thunder are coming to the loan star March 27! in Lubbock at the Pavilion tickets go on sale this Friday 4pm!
We aint talkin' bout some "Oh boo hoo my stanky ho' left me and took my dog" lame *** Pop Country act, this is Rip your guts out throw them on the floor then start Maniacally laughing in your dieing face while they repeatedly stomp your lower intestine to mush!!
So that being said, bring the Kids and come join Tex for a night of Heavy Metal mania and get a healthy injection of Metal!
Maaaawhahahahahahah!!!

I haven't been this pumped since I heard Ted had a brain tumor...

Fellro

Staff member
They were through here not too long ago, but I didn't make the show... Definitely their own brand of music and their own character... Been listening to them for since the Rust in Peace album...

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
They are going to be hammering out the whole Rust in Peace Album! and will be playing all their hits, chewno'! Trust,Symphony of Destruction, Countdown to Extinction, and every other damn skull crushing song they have made.
I'm happy they didn't sell out like the fallen Metal gods of Metalica..
Deth is still stomping *** with their Anti Govt F you thunder.
:D

Fellro

Staff member
I don't really see that happening.... I would be happy to catch them in concert again, time and money...

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
megawho???

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Red Green is coming to Kansas City. Wazzup now metal death heads?
Red what?
Ryan

would be awesome to see them jam with Metallica one day

http://www.billboard.com/events/metallica-slayer-megadeth-anthrax-to-tour-1004053671.story
Why only in Euro land! you ask!!
Because Americans want Rap and ****ing useless talentless life forms like Britney whore and *****ing crying punks like Lincoln log park, bands dont sing any more, they ***** and blubber in the mic.
Just think Slayer Megadeth and The Metalllicats..
that would be Epic.
The only good thing about Europeans is they know what good music is, other then that they kinda fail at every thing else.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Should be a great concert Tex!

Ford Truck Articles