Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Some creep hit my truck.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Wow dude sorry to hear that...went with my momma a few years back the the Zellwood Sweet Corn Festival....It was the last time I went because some drunk backed into (slammed) the front end of her 78 F-150....bye bye perfectly straight chrome,grill,and bezels.......Cops couldn't do anything (lazy bastards) but i did find quite a few big chunks of taillight......it was a Navigator.Figures the girl that hit you drives a shiny new car.......your old junk must not be worth anything...after all it is old and rusty right?Nazis.Burn her.Sorry to hear bout that Brian....I ain't got no clue wat a subdural hematoma is but it sounds intelligent lol....so it must be purdy bad...glad to hear ur a better fighter than Mike Tyson......just lay off the ears for awhile.Later On

JR

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Gotta be a car salesman in Boring OR....

Well...in that case.

It is Boring here, but not Oregon and I will never be a car salesman. So I guess I don't qualify.

Even when we were rebuilding totalled cars...I let dad talk to the potential customers. Sales is just not my thing at all.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts