Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

92 F150 Flareside

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
I got a 92 F150 Flareside for sale... they are hard to find. it has a 351W in it. its got Gt40 heads that have been swapped on.. when i did the swap about a month ago it went good until i was hooking up the exhaust. the manifolds are warped and needs new exhaust manifolds. and whne i started it up for the first time afterwords... something didnt seal right with the passenger side head gasket, its leaking. and i've ran out of money with this truck. interior is in great shape. the transmission is super strong. only has 75k miles on it after the rebuild. it has a shift kit installed.
engine is strong once you get it running again. only has 95k miles on the rebuild. its out of a 94 F150. wasnt bored over though. still has standard 4" bore.

i've put alot of new parts in it.
Rear axle rebuilt w/ 4.10 gears and a detroit locker with new axle shafts
new brakes and rotors
fresh Tuneup
new starter
new alternator
nice stereo system
new battery
near new tires.. only 13k miles on them. dont look it though.

call me or text me if interested number is 615-476-2585
my name is chris

just to let yall know if i fix it the truck's price will go up to 2k. but i am negotiable on the 1500. but the truck will need to be towed away.

SAM_1007.jpg

SAM_1002.jpg

SAM_1010.jpg

SAM_1012.jpg

SAM_1014.jpg

SAM_1015.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Is this for real? Where is it leaking exactly?

Last edited:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
front passenger side... something didnt seal right...

im tired of fooling with it...

i got it fired and running for bout 3 seconds this morning.. and then discovered the leak.. im done putting money into it.

i found a 5.0 Ranger

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
It's leaking outside? Were the heads checked or you just threw them on?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I must say, i'm quite surprised to see you selling this one. I figured you'd sell the Corsicrap quicker than this thing.

Good luck with the sale man.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I was referring to how you put up with the Corsica's crap for so long, but then when your head gasket gets screwed up on this, bye bye it goes.

Didn't you replace the whole top end on the Corsica?

Cheaper to fix the gasket then buy something else. But heck what do I know?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
:rolling laugh:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
its not just the head gasket.. its the u-joints axle shafts, ball joints tie rod ends all this plus some more have either been replaced or needs to be replaced.

and yes its my dream truck... but i will get another one down the road...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts