Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

still smokeing

O.K I checked the compression all fall from 350 to 410psi so I put in a set of reman injectors and install kit. Once I got this thing started it smokes just as bad as it did before I touched it. How ever if I loosen the drivers rear and the pass front cyl injector hard line the white smoke is pretty much gone so I double checked the drivers rear cly press and it is one of the highest readings at 400+ psi and the glow plug is getting power and working as I said before It starts right away and doe not stall just boggs under accelleration with tons of white smoke thanks jeff

blacksnapon

Staff member
O.K I checked the compression all fall from 350 to 410psi so I put in a set of reman injectors and install kit. Once I got this thing started it smokes just as bad as it did before I touched it. How ever if I loosen the drivers rear and the pass front cyl injector hard line the white smoke is pretty much gone so I double checked the drivers rear cly press and it is one of the highest readings at 400+ psi and the glow plug is getting power and working as I said before It starts right away and doe not stall just boggs under accelleration with tons of white smoke thanks jeff
I still think its the compression thats fouling you up. Low compression=no combustion.

How many miles on the IP?
Could be a problem.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts