Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another mud bog

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida

Blade

Backwoods boy
i really need to take a road trip down to FL when i get older

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I just realized that 'smiliepig' lives in Florida.No wonder I feel so afraid when I come in here.lol.j/k.

But yea it seems like he sniffs out all the bogs in Florida.I'm sure he'll be finding a bunch now that we've had all this rain around here.

Blade

Backwoods boy
atleast you guys have bogs down there..... we gotta go and find ours where i live. that and we make em' too :p

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
atleast you guys have bogs down there..... we gotta go and find ours where i live. that and we make em' too :p

Just because we have bogs don't mean we don't make em too.lol.The bogs round here are still a couple miles out,and I don't always feel like drivin all the way out to em,so I sometimes round up a bunch of buddies,and we go out and run through the local forest,or head out to a friend's farm and run through his makeshift mudhole.Just as much fun,without the crowd.

Blade

Backwoods boy
we go on all the old strip jobs, and strip ponds that have dried up enough to become boggy. we dont do it often, but when we do its fun. and when i get my license it will happen even more often for me :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts