Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Thanks for having me....

Jerome Casi

Missouri Chapter member
I know some of the guys know me already from one of the forums, (ive been asking tons of questions already)
This is my first Ford, g-pa worked there all his life, so let me tell yah he is proud I ditched the GMC last month.
Im an Airforce man, have the greatest job a man can ask for. Or at least close. I am a musician, have tons (literally, I just put it on a scale) of gear, guitars, recording, and pro sound. I love music.
No kids, recently divorced, love to have fun and live life by the moment.

Good to meet you all!

Truck is an 88 f250 with the 460. No rust or anything with 92,000miles, got it for 1000 bucks. Thought I did ok :)

We have spoken in some of the other forums, but...

We should welcome you formally. Glad to have you here.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
welcome to the site! hope everything is going good for ya so far

Jerome Casi

Missouri Chapter member
Here is the truck

here is a picture of the truck, Does real well in the snow, pulled out 5 people so far :)

Attachments

• Fordtruck2.jpg

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
welcome.. i love music also.. i aint no musician but im a Dj.. and i make beatz :)

Jerome Casi

Missouri Chapter member
Welcome to the site! I have a friend at work looking for a truck JUST like that and everyone around here is asking 2500-3000+. Heck of a deal.

Ryan

Wow, sounds like I did ok then. Doesnt seem to have any major issues, interior is in great shape. Leaks a tiny (and I mean tiny) amount of trans fluid. Exhaust has a small leak, but as you see in the forums I am getting ready to take care of that. Fuel gauges act funny, but other than that great truck!

Wow, sounds like I did ok then. Doesnt seem to have any major issues, interior is in great shape. Leaks a tiny (and I mean tiny) amount of trans fluid. Exhaust has a small leak, but as you see in the forums I am getting ready to take care of that. Fuel gauges act funny, but other than that great truck!

Have you thought about replacing the grille with an 89-91 grille? I think they look so much better, because they are chrome instead of the brushed. :) YelloThumbUp

I think it would add some spark to your truck!
But chrome is not something i am fond of...
I like black instead...

I dont like black for grilles, unless it is painted black, on a black truck. His truck needs to look classy and distinguished, not like a Custom/XL...:p

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Welcome aboard :wavey: Sounds like ya did well on the deal on your ride too.

Jerome Casi

Missouri Chapter member
Have you thought about replacing the grille with an 89-91 grille? I think they look so much better, because they are chrome instead of the brushed. :) YelloThumbUp

I am torn right now, of course because of the gas mileage on this thing, I love it, does great in the snow, and got it to pull a huge trailer across country. If i keep it, I am thinking of really making her nice, new paint, fix the droopy front end, new rims, new bumpers (dented). I will definitely be putting a new grill on, not real sure what color yet, I am not huge on chrome but it would match the awesome light bar :) It has one dent in the rear passenger behind the wheel well I have to get pulled, so anyway, if I decided after the trip to keep her then I will put some money into it for sure! I am thinking I probably will, only reason I wouldn't keep it is to get a newer truck.

Ford Truck Articles