Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

project last chance

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
well finaly some parts

well the 429 turned into a 472 since the 429 crank would've had to be turned to .030 under and I didn't want that. filled with all kinds of goodies like forged pistons and harlend sharp rollers toped with the stealth intake

hopefully these mounts will hold it all down, normaly id make my own mounts but I took the easy way out this time

the Pat Flynn c-6 got done the other day. I personaly don't like a trans to be painted, like a thin shell that'll hold in the heat. anyway its got a transgo stage 3 kit in it, drum ben cut for extra clutches up graded shift servo ect ect. next is the converter then install. found a set of truck headers in the shed, I think they might have ben in the old 71 when it was 2wd so ill see if they'll work on this one

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
well its ben awhile but I got'r together. took it for a spin oh about a week or 2 ago after the exhaust was done. lets just say snappy is an understatement lol still have to swap rearends yet but atleast I can take it to our local cruze nights now. one thing I wasn't planning on was how expensive hotrods got from 20+ years ago! I blew threw the budget by 3 times what I was expecting lol

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Awesome Bert!!!!....you know the rules.....pics......

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
ok finaly some pics

I know engine bay looks ratty but that was spose to turn out that way, years ago when I was runnin my old cobra II I herd a guy say he don't know what he's doin, look how everything just throwed together. then I took his money lol

evry thing was put together just for street racing. haven't had a chance to take it to the strip yet to see what she'll run but I have beat a 10.80 sec chevy so far

Ford Truck Articles