Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2013 Truck Of The Year Vote.

2013 Truck Of The Year Vote

• Austin (Jan.)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • dixie_boysles (Feb.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 340B (Mar.)

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • 47ltb (Apr.)

• 51PanelMan (May)

• Jolly Green (June)

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • JoeM (July)

• FordF-SuperDuty (Aug.)

• Wizzard351 (Sept.)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • JLOWERY (Oct.)

• Old Ray (Nov.)

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
this year went flying by! voted :)

It sure did fly by and what a class this year....I am extremely torn.....narrowed it down to 5, then down to 3, then down to my last two and CANNOT DECIDE.....yet! :headbang:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Voted...I had to flip a 4 headed coin for my choice.

voted - it was a tough choice though

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Cough cough...dentsides out to an early lead.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Wow.....finally decided! Super hard. Voted!

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Well Fanatics....My FTF 2012 TOTY Reign is winding down.The time has flown by.Overall its been a GREAT yr not only for me & my rig but for my Family,Friends and the lives my Rig has touched and had an impact on at shows & such, I wish to again Thank Scott...His Administration and ALL of you for making FTF The BEST Ford related site on the planet!! If you have not Voted yet,Please do so, There is still time!! As soon as Scott makes the official announcement.....I will Hand the reign over to the NEW "2013 FTF TRUCK OF THE YEAR WINNER"!! STAY TUNED FANATICS!!

smilieFordlogo

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Well Fanatics....My FTF 2012 TOTY Reign is winding down.The time has flown by.Overall its been a GREAT yr not only for me & my rig but for my Family,Friends and the lives my Rig has touched and had an impact on at shows & such, I wish to again Thank Scott...His Administration and ALL of you for making FTF The BEST Ford related site on the planet!! If you have not Voted yet,Please do so, There is still time!! As soon as Scott makes the official announcement.....I will Hand the reign over to the NEW "2013 FTF TRUCK OF THE YEAR WINNER"!! STAY TUNED FANATICS!!

smilieFordlogo

An Awesome truck and a cool FTF owner, cheers Bob :beer:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts