Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

dentside parts 73-79..reasonable..will ship

original radio faceplate...great condition

camper special emblems...decent condition

1977 Ignition switch w/ key

interior guage panel surround non ac/good condition

interior gauge panel surround good condition/cut for aftermrket radio/ac

Blue Explorer hood ornament..fair condition

Explorer beside emblems

If you're interested in any of these items, please PM or even txt me @ 812-276-7499 and make me an offer. I will ship them and sell reasonably.

I know someone needs some of these parts, make me an offer on them shipped. Not needin much for them, more want them out of the way.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Do you happen to have any pics of this stuff? And the radio faceplate...do you mean the radio delete plate, or are you saying the philco face of the radio?

Yes, I can get pics and have some pics of some things. NO, not a radio delete plate, an actual face of the radio.

I've never actually seen a delete plate, ones I've saw, the guage panel surround just says "FORD" where the radio would go.

This is the metal piece that goes over the factory radio. Its black and chrome

Last edited:
anyone interested?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I think I may be interested in the Explorer emblems, radio face plate and hood ornament...but I would like to see pics first.

OK, I'll put pics in gallery. I would say that the hood ornament is "fair" hood ornament may not be worth posting for your rigs(they're nice)

You makin your truck an explorer?

Most pics are in my gallery of these parts

Pending on Explorer hood ornament, it was fair condition, but guy didnt have one...anyone interested in any?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Pending on Explorer hood ornament, it was fair condition, but guy didnt have one...anyone interested in any?

Yeah...I'm still interested in the emblems, shot you a PM...lemme know what you want for the badges and hood ornament.

still got some parts...cheap

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sorry man...forgot all about this. I just forgot all about this stuff. I'll get it out in the mail this week some time.

Sorry man...forgot all about this. I just forgot all about this stuff. I'll get it out in the mail this week some time.

Not a problem man, hey do u happen to have any bottom trim for a dentside? The bed pieces are supposed to be getting shipped to me right now, but still needing the rest. I'm going to check a junkyard, but if they don't have any, I'd be very interested if ya got some.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You talking lower race track??? Or the 2ish" rocker panel trim??? The rocker I do not have and the race track...depends on how nice you're looking to get...cuz I have a couple pieces, but they're not very nice.

You talking lower race track??? Or the 2ish" rocker panel trim??? The rocker I do not have and the race track...depends on how nice you're looking to get...cuz I have a couple pieces, but they're not very nice.

rocker trim

Ben is purchasing the explorer bed emblems...everything else but the hood ornament is available.

I also have (1) ranger bedside emblem that I do not have and several chrome interior knobs

Im also in search of various pieces of the rocker/bottom trim to put on my truck!

Thank you

bump..........

bump...I know someone needs parts..dont miss out, Im selling very cheap

Please shoot me an offer on this stuff, I hate seeing em go to waste.

I also have the chrome drip well moldings

(1) Ranger bedside emblem

headliner

100 mph gauge cluster that has full gauges(not idiot lights)

Misc interior knobs

can send pics if needed

everything is available other than the explorer emblems...

Ford Truck Articles