Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

For Sale 1979 F-250 4X4 custom

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
A sad day. Best of luck with your future truck happenings.

Thank You Austin!! :)

I know Mark...I know.....

A beautiful truck with lots of memories here on FTF. Hope you got what you were asking Bob, and it went to a good home (which I'm sure it did)

Thanks Roy...Many fond memories for sure..it will be missed....yes i got what i wanted out of it...and it did go to a very good home...turns out the buyer had seen it at car shows and was foaming at the mouth at the opportunity to purchase it...:)

:)

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Well Bob, sorry to hear that you've sold your rig quite a fitting farewell picture with some smoke from the tires going up that muddy hill, hopefully she went to a good home, and that someone will love that truck just as much as you did. Even though you don't have a truck at the moment, remember that you're always welcome at the old FTF, for your one of the guys around here. Sixth generation trucks rock! If you want to see a sweet 78 F150 Ranger Lariat, feel free to check out my gallery in the gallery section it's a bright red one. Hang in there, like I said before they're out there, and you might find another nice one,
And remember that you have friends here at the old FTF.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dang Bob...sorry about that, honestly got choked up myself.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Hey mate glad you sold it but sorry to see it go!!!

A wise man told me once that cars are like women and never get too attached!! Not sure how wise he is but I keep selling them so I must if listened

Thanks Andy...:) Now Ya tell me...Hehe....

Dang Bob...sorry about that, honestly got choked up myself.

Thanks Ben! No worries man,something better will come out of this for us! :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts