Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Cali Members-- What'd you do for New Years?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm partially stealing the Texas chapter's idea here :) What'd you all do for New Years? Trista and I toyed with a couple ideas, like going to Tahoe or San Francisco, but eventually we decided that it would be too hard because of Rob (the dog) and costs associated, etc. So we stayed local and decided to see Avatar (in 3D). Let me just say-- this is a MUST SEE MOVIE!! It was out of control-- CGI that would blow your mind. And don't bother seeing the non-3D version; I'd say seeing the 3D is all but NECESSARY for getting the full experience.

Anyway-- we came home after the movie and Trista cooked crab :) Had a few beers (okay 4 or 5) then a glass and a half of champagne after the ball dropped. It was a good night :)

Stories anyone? Maybe New Years resolutions?

Didn't do anything special. Stayed home, had a couple of snorts of Crown.

I don't do the resolution bit.

Last edited:

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Your welcome skank!!!!!
:)
I will throw out my resolution though...
Im not doin a damn thing different...
It seems every year i want to change something and i dont. So this year i aint changing JACK! Ill report next year and let yall know how it worked out...
Seems me being who i am is doin me well in life...

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I'm partially stealing the Texas chapter's idea here :) What'd you all do for New Years? Trista and I toyed with a couple ideas, like going to Tahoe or San Francisco, but eventually we decided that it would be too hard because of Rob (the dog) and costs associated, etc. So we stayed local and decided to see Avatar (in 3D). Let me just say-- this is a MUST SEE MOVIE!! It was out of control-- CGI that would blow your mind. And don't bother seeing the non-3D version; I'd say seeing the 3D is all but NECESSARY for getting the full experience.

Anyway-- we came home after the movie and Trista cooked crab :) Had a few beers (okay 4 or 5) then a glass and a half of champagne after the ball dropped. It was a good night :)

Stories anyone? Maybe New Years resolutions?
Stealer!!!

You sure you two ain't married??? Sure sounds like an old married couple to me!!!

radialarm

Clown of Death!

radialarm

Clown of Death!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
C'mon, now....don't you have any vegetable trees down there? 'smiliecrazy'
Yeah, we keep them over by the silkworms, and free land, by the slave quarters!!!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
How is it that Cali members are the only ones who DON'T post in these CA chapter threads? 'smiliedoh'
You did notice your chapter brother didn't even see that you (a CA chapter member) had posted in this thread!!!

We might consider letting you into the TX chapter!!! At least you'ld be noticed!!!

You did notice your chapter brother didn't even see that you (a CA chapter member) had posted in this thread!!!

I'm from the Southern part of the state - he could care less. :(

I just hope they keep sending us water from up there.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I saw something about that a while back!!! It seems it wouldn't take much for y'all to be up a dry creek, so to speak!!!

wayfastxr

California Chapter member
Gettin to old for this stuff......

YelloThumbUp :rolling laugh: Hey Chris, This Cali did the unthinkable............yep-in bed at 9;30. Looser you say. Ha you might be right...You made up for it sounds like. My sons where at Petes in A town. thought I was on a drivin mission. They caught a ride with there girls.

Ford Truck Articles