Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2011 Truck Of The Year

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Doug...an extremely worthy truck.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Thank You, Duncan, Ben and Scott. It's an honor. I am surprised that some of the contenders got no votes.

Congratulations Doug - you have a wonderful truck and you keep it looking so nice it couldn't help but win.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It would be cool to make a calender out of the entries!

smilieIagree Great idea Duncan - i'd buy it .... i wonder if any of the site sponsors would be interested in advertising on the calendar to offset some of the cost of producing it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Agreed...I think this site could make a killing with some merchandising, but I understand their stance.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Thank You all, very much! I also think the calendar is a good idea. That was done on the "other" site, and it was handled by a separate merchandising firm, which name escapes me right now . (Brain Fart)

OK, brain fart's gone. It was cafepress.com.

Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Congrats!!!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Thank You all, very much! I also think the calendar is a good idea. That was done on the "other" site, and it was handled by a separate merchandising firm, which name escapes me right now . (Brain Fart)

OK, brain fart's gone. It was cafepress.com.

so a 2012 calendar featuring the 2011 TOTM's ?

Congratulations fatherdoug and all the other 2011 TOTM nominees. It was very hard just to pick one.
Randy

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles