Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Did anyone else expereince this site problem?

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
I tried logging onto the site today at work and couldnt get to it. Initially tried logging in with my phone.. and when that didnt work i tried sneaking on with the computers at work to make sure it wasnt an issue with the cell service.. Unfortunately i was getting the same issue with both..

Id get a all white background and an error message saying

"Restricted Access. Unable to retrieve requested content. Please contact your systems administrator if you believe you have received this message in error. " blah blah blah... ect ect...

then starting at the bottom of the screen was pages and pages of hyper link code that went on forever.

When i asked Zach if he could get to the site he said he could but i still couldnt even get to the web page... home page, main forum listings, nothing... just kept getting that white page with the error..

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
i was afraid the site had been hacked and was why i messaged zach.. the text was funny colored too.. usually if it was a server maintenance issue and they put messages up to let people know the text is all black and very basic.. the text on the message i was getting was very large, bold and a light blue color like a clickable link.. but other than the hyperlink code at the bottom it didnt change color when the cursor moved over it..

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
may have.. was just very weird looking when i saw it... would have thought id gotten the standard browser error screen saying it couldnt find the site.. so just in case it wasnt a hub thing i wanted to make sure others were aware of it.. if i get it again ill grab a screen shot to post later or email to you since i saved your email address randy in my contacts now.. :) just never seen a screen like that before...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
wish i had thought about it when it was happening... didnt think about getting one till i got home... by then both were working as it should...

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Are you tethered to your employers wireless hub? The school district restricts access to a number of sites, and it doesn't matter what device you're using.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
nope.. when im at work my cell doesnt connect to the network there. it connects to the cell carrier network itself.. the work computers are hard lined to their own and are not the same provider.. i could get to other sites no problem.. just could not get to here for some reason...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
had it happen again today when i was at work... but this time i grabbed a screen shot of it.. same thing couldnt get on with the computers at work or my cell.. got the screen shot with my cell...

IMG_2324_zpsbpoddcc9.png

was getting the same message on both.. except the computer data info was different.. lasted for about 5 minutes then i could get on...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
no problem.. wish i had gotten it the first time it happened...

Ford Truck Articles