Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome Envirocon

EnviroCon, :welcome: to our little slice of cyberspace. It's good to see familiar names like yours show up here to our humble site. C'mon in and make yourself comfy. Post up, post often, and help spread the word we're here.

enviro.. welcome and good to see ya

Thanks for the welcome. Feels kind of strange being a newbie. But seeing all these familiar names and the caliber of people that go with them (you'll notice I haven't forgotten how to kiss-up to the "Ol' Timer's"), I imagine I'll be made to feel at home pretty quick.:D

:nana: I think I may just have to make the Banana my avatar. And after Ryan (apparently, not to be mistaken with "Lester") posted the link to where it came from and I've seen the entire dance, I'm almost sure that's going to be my avatar.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome to the nut house, er, I mean, ah, Welcome to our home. Yeah, that's the ticket.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
We don't want any more tickets though. confused
Brian!?! Don't you know how to talk your way out of a ticket??? :rofl: I have only had one moving violation ever show up on my record, and I was 16 at that time. But, let's not talk about how many non-moving violations I have had. :cooldude: At this time though, I'm proud to say it's been 8 years since I've had one. The last time I got one, it was VERY expensive to fix. Of course, there was more than one offence too. I was running 92 MPH with one WaveRunner tied into the bed and four others strapped to a trailer going through a work zone. Work Zone's should only count if there's guys actually working there too.

Kep4

Jäger
Welcome Econ! Anybody who owns a dark green Super Duty can't be ALL bad! :beer:

Welcome to our pad! make y'self at home, and never mind the squirrels...

Ford Truck Articles