Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome KC Autosound

Welcome KC Autosound to our new home and here's to a long relationship with Ford Truck Fanatics...:beer:

Last edited:
I'm going to have to give KC Autosound a call when I save up the $ for a Mustang. I'll be in the market for a pair of mid-power subwoofers, corresponding amp, and headunit.

wavey KC Autosound, do you guys install remote start systems?

KCAutosound

Charter Member
I'm going to have to give KC Autosound a call when I save up the $ for a Mustang. I'll be in the market for a pair of mid-power subwoofers, corresponding amp, and headunit.

wavey KC Autosound, do you guys install remote start systems?

Yep. Actually I'm kind of known as the "Remote Start Guy" to the dealers since that's pretty much all I do for Ford Accessories right now. I have another guy that just does all the bolt-ons like step bars and such while I hit all the dealers throughout KC putting keyless, alarms, starters on. I took Thursday off to to a full audio install on a Royals player's car for Bob Allen Ford but every day this week I have 5 remote starts to do each day.

My business is "I come to you" I have no shop and though I wish I kind of did I also like not having the overhead cost of it which would force me to have higher prices. I have been installing outside on-site for years.

Ford Truck Articles