Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Title

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Since the admins of this site have failed to see the great moderating potential that lies within my fingertips, and have failed to place me where I belong as the grand exhaulted moderator of moderators, I have self appointed ME.

By my own decree and with the power vested in me I will now be in charge of moderating this rag tag group of folks that refer to themselves as "Moderators" here on this site. Though my position carries no official powers or actual ability to do anything I do have a game plan.

I plan to browbeat each and every moderator into submission. I plan to heckle, chide, antagonize, acerbate, affront, aggravate, agitate, annoy, arouse, bait, blow up, boil, boil over, bristle, burn, burn up, chafe, craze, cross, displease, egg on, embitter, enrage, exacerbate, exasperate, excite, fret, gall, get mad, goad, incense, inflame, infuriate, irritate, madden, miff, nettle, offend, outrage, pique, provoke, raise hell, rankle, rant, rave, rile, ruffle, seethe, steam up, stew, stir up, tempt, umbrage, counteract, estrange, insult, irritate, neutralize, offend, repel, struggle, work against until they all bend to my will.

That is all, have a nice day.

And since they have disallowed the use of the term "moderator" in a user title I have gotten creative. :)

If there is anyone else that wants to join my band of rouge moderators let me know. Hours are long, no actual power is had and a banning might be in order from O'RattleBAN but it should be a fun ride.

PS just tryin to get creative and get my post count up. ya'll are great!

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I think someone found a thesuarus today! LOL

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Good luck with that

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I never knew you taught Florida students!

On a side note, a buddy of mine lost half his index finger in an accident. He now jokes that he can add fractions without using a calculator. :D

Ford Truck Articles