Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

T-Shirt Chest Logo

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Okay, since dark blue is looking to be the leader of the color choice, the chest badge logo we came up with was this.

We'd like to thank Vince for the creative way to use the letters in the logo. Brilliant if you ask me. :)

Shirt-Front-Oval-dark.jpg

Still up in the air what we're doing to the back of the shirt, but we'll keep you updated.

Ryan

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
That is very nice. Kudos to all of the design team. :beer:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
as a good announcer once said "F-in' A Cotton!" That is a cool design I want 4!!!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Doc, when we get to taking orders, just let us know how many you want to order! The more folks we get wearing this, the better. It's a great way to advertise the site. If you're wearing it, someone you know may ask you what it means and you can explain the site without sounding like a salesman.

Anyway, I'm glad there's good reviews. Of course, with an idea Vince comes up with, it's likely to be popular. He's the creative mind behind it.

Ryan

very cool idea

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Of course, with an idea Vince comes up with, it's likely to be popular. He's the creative mind behind it.

Ryan
What? You didn't think we'd buy that YOU came up with it did you??

Way to go Vince!!

Yeah, I'll be taking a couple too. You do have sizes for us Diesel boys, right? :D

Kep4

Jäger
That's a great logo!

You should have my truck pictured on the back of the shirts, it's the obvious choice.... :nana:

I'd like mine to have a bis "S" on the chest please...
We cannot pursue any kind of economic venture like that... Truth in Advertising laws, ya know...

Can ya feel the LOVE????

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
lets make sure we get kids sizes to! I would like to get a few for my daughter!

Will they have a pocket on the front or just the logo? That's the one thing I don't like about the "Show Me F-100s" Ozarks runs T-shirts. No pocket to keep my cochlear implant batteries (not everyone has to deal with those) and pen in. LOL

As far as the back, whatever you decide to use, you should have the website URL listed somewhere. People may not ask about the logo, but they might read the URL.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
We're still trying to figure out if we want to set up a 'store' or order them on an 'as needed' basis. We'll let you know, but if you order with everyone else on the first batch, we'll be sure to request them.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles