Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

now for recovery

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
i had mouth surgery yesterday for remove of several teeth (14 to be exact) due to badly absessed sp
not too bad so far still just a little pressure yet but not alot of pain

Heal quickly

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Yeah and on the 15th he is having the stitches out the go back on the 29 to have 7 more teeth taken out then after about 3 months he will be getting a top plate and bottom plate he has to have all his teeth pulled cause it is causing a health issue for him.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Ouch!! Hope you're not in much pain. My goodness, makes me hurt thinking bout it. Get better soon!

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Ouch!! Hope you're not in much pain. My goodness, makes me hurt thinking bout it. Get better soon!

Surprisingly he is and wasn't really in alot of pain, if this tells you anything the dentist wrote out a script for pain killers(lowertabs) and so far he has not had to take any and the dentist had to scrape and file the gum to help get the absess and help line up the bone. now he is just dealing with the dang stitches falling out on him lol,

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Oh wow! Thats great there's not much pain. Ewww on the stitches falling out though, pretty gross.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
as of not, step one of a three step process complete. next in line is the 7 more teeth to come out on the 29th. woo hoo no more toothaches. then wait for healing and infection breakdown then comes my plates. the worse so far is the eating. although i have started back on solid foods. i will keep everyone posted as the process moves on .

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
update on progress

Today i had phase 2 of the mouth work. today they removed the last 7 teeth, and jaw bone reco nstruction ot this involve sawing and scraping part off bone downto the marrow. i go back for stitches to be remove on the 5 th. then phase 3 in a few monthes, i will keep you posted.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
thanks ryan i keep everyone updated

Ford Truck Articles