Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
mgw.jpg

hhhgggfffdddsssaa.jpg

IMG00252.jpg

IMG00254.jpg

IMG00258.jpg

IMG00260.jpg

IMG00271.jpg

IMG00270.jpg

IMG00268.jpg

IMG00266.jpg

IMG00263.jpg

IMG00274.jpg

IMG00275.jpg

IMG00280.jpg

IMG00281.jpg

IMG00291.jpg

IMG00294.jpg

IMG00288.jpg

IMG00287.jpg

IMG00285.jpg

IMG00284.jpg

IMG00293.jpg

IMG00256-1.jpg

Speculations:
390V8
NP-435 4-Speed Manual Transmission
Dana 70 / 3.73-1 / non Limited Slip
K = Bright Red / M = Wimbledon White
Year:1976
Model:F-350 Super Camper Special
Trim Package:RangerXLT

Attachments

• cwqjpg.jpg
Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
C'mon fellas, don't get me wrong I'm all for flaming for previous actions...and it still pisses me off that it happened. But I'm also a believer in second chances, and thusly gain the trust back. 2 strikes and you're out. Let's not flame this kid too bad for his previous actions. The people that should seriously be pissed are the ones that got ripped off, and hopefully both parties can discuss the issue at hand like adults and realize the kid screwed up and the older wiser people involved can accept it and move on. And hopefully it's a mistake that won't happen again. So please let's keep this thread on topic of posting pics, discussion of said pics and share the love of these Fords. I'm not condoning what the kid did...but flaming him after he hopefully learned his lesson is no better than what he did. Turn the other cheek remember? But like I said, no excuse for a second mishap.

Don't mean to sound like a mod...but if you don't like what he has to say, ignore him, no need to continue the flaming. I'm sure YOU/WE all have made bad mistakes that we all wish we would/could be forgiven for.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Well said Ben

I deleted some off track posts. Lets keep this thread rolling in the right direction.

76f350xxx, do not come in here and upset the apple cart. We will take a very dim view on posting of stolen items or general nusiance causing as you have been known to do.

F-250:
pass-side-engine.jpg

engine.jpg

Bronco back in the building stages:
dsc01193.jpg

Just about done:
dsc01477.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Gorgeous...simply gorgeous.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
If you guys want to start a dentside chat thread then that's cool. But as Ben said. Back to the pics

If you start a new thread I can move some of these posts over there

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If you guys want to start a dentside chat thread then that's cool. But as Ben said. Back to the pics

If you start a new thread I can move some of these posts over there

Got the thread done...'General Dentside Chit Chat"

Sounds like he was a great guy to know, bud. Sorry for your loss and the Ford world's loss.

Well Guys I got in touch with another friend ( The guy that owns the 32 that I rode in as Santa)

Here is a photo of our friend Phil and his car.

It is a Shotgun 460 punched to 532 and pushing scads of Horse power
I helped him right at the start welding the chassis,setting the suspension,installing the interior and getting parts ready for the engine.

phil34.jpg

cannon34a.jpg

cannon34b.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That is sick Dennis...a purely awesome vehicle.

Sick ?..............

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
That's a sweet 32 and that engine looks awesome. I wonder thought, how the hell do you see out the windshield with the chopped look and the blower sticking out the top.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Sorry wrong thread.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What the F***?
I NEVER speak like that!
Please move this post to general chit-chat

First off...cool your jets, stop being a topic Nazi, it's not endearing. Secondly...maybe it's regional vernacular and folks in cali doesn't use slang like that.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts