Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Since ya'll did say Broncos are welcome...

Not long after I lifted it and put the wheels and tires.
maybe.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Since ya'll did say Broncos are welcome...

Not long after I lifted it and put the wheels and tires.
maybe.jpg

That's sweet man...I'd love to get my Bronco lookin like that. I gotta ask, how do you like those Iroks? I've heard mixed reviews about them in the offroad world. I figured they'd be the perfect mix of SX, TSL and Bogger.

Love that top pic Dennis...family reunion? Looks like there was another Bigfoot sighting in Canada aye? Did you build thator is it a common RC truck?

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
Here is 2 of my trucks. Both are currently not running, but that will change as soon as the weather warms up!
No pics of my current dd yet, but soon!
1973 F-100 Custom 4x4
TruckPictures2011.jpg

1977 F-250 Custom 4x4
Picture006.jpg

Picture003.jpg

The truck I am currently driving is a '74 F-250 Custom 2wd.
It has a rebuilt 360, 4 spd manual tranny, and one heck of a front bumper!
It is a rust bucket, and only half of the accessories work on it.
Heater core is bypassed, blower motor is burnt out, fuel gauge doesn't work, gauge backlighting doesn't work, clear cover for gauge cluster is busted out completely, low beams will not work, heater thermostat cable is broken, and last but not least, the passenger side tail light was broken out and replaced with a trailer light?!?
I only paid $450 for it, and only bought it for the engine anyways.

As soon as I get the new engine in the '77, I will be pulling the engine out of the '74 2wd and putting it in the '73 4x4.
Sorry so long, but as you can see I have my work cut out for me! Lol!

Last edited:

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
Yea, both trucks were one-owner vehicles, and are almost rust free.
The '73 has only very minor surface rust, and the '77 only has 2 rust holes in the lower rear corners of the box.
They are from the p.o. spilling calcium for tractor tires in the bed.
That stuff eats metal like nobodies business!
I will be putting new bed sides on both trucks though, due to damage that can't be hammered out.

Love that top pic Dennis...family reunion? Looks like there was another Bigfoot sighting in Canada aye? Did you build thator is it a common RC truck?

Na, that a meet up that Rick and I planned in Oshawa Ontario.Member of the other site

We got about 12 people total and I gave out prizes.

Weldman,Brents,Quadquism,Rick

That RC is original. I picke up for $10.00 at a clearance house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sweet collection Scott...where'd you go about finding all those dents...You gonna pick up the new 78/9 Bronco that Bass Pro has?

Quite the collection there! Can I come over and play with them some time? :D

Hahaha, I don't even let my kid play with them and there in his room!

Sweet collection Scott...where'd you go about finding all those dents...You gonna pick up the new 78/9 Bronco that Bass Pro has?

I only found the orange Bronco with the horse trailer. Still looking for the camo Bronco.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts